The Tulipán bralette is made from 100% organic Peruvian cotton. The bralette's fabric is free from pesticides, toxins, dyes, and other harmful chemicals. Its lovely Vicuña color is obtained from the natural color of the Native cotton itself. This undergarment is ethically crafted from incredibly soft, hand-picked cotton in our artisan workshops in Lima, Peru.
- Adjustable straps
- No Underwire
- Non-adjustable Bust Measurement
- Handpicked Cotton
- Ethically Produced
- 100% Organic Native Cotton
- Ethically sewn in our small factories in Lima, Peru.
- 100% Organic Peruvian Cotton
- Wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- Use a mild detergent
- Canada — Free shipping on orders over $140
- Order processed and shipped within Quebec in 3 business days
- Return accepted within 30 days
More information on Shipping & Returns
We love to stay in touch with our community to share how we are building more transparency and sustainability in our work.