// 100% Organic Pima Cotton
// Natural color and organic dyes
// Ethically produced in Peru
The Penjamo pants have been ethically handmade from organic Pima cotton in the Andes by a small community of textile artisans.
The Penjamo was made in two stages. First woven on a loom by the men of the community, then cut, assembled and sewn by the women.
The texture of the weave is obtained by mixing two different types of yarn (looped and flamed).
The color of the pants was obtained by a botanical dyeing process using the eucalyptus plant also carried out by hand.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Length: 39.5'' or 100 cm
Rise: 14'' or 35.5 cm
Inseam: 26'' or 66 cm
Waist: 24.5'' or 61 cm
- Eucalyptus Botanical Dye
- Elastic at waist
- 100% Organic Pima Cotton
- 100% organic Pima cotton
- Hand washing in cold water
- Use pH-neutral detergent
- Lay flat taway from direct sunlight to dry
- Canada — Free shipping on orders over $140
- Order processed and shipped within Quebec in 3 business days
- Return accepted within 30 days