// 60% Alpaca wool and 40% Pima cotton
// Natural color and organic dyes
// Ethically produced in Peru
The Turtleneck poncho is a revisited version of the traditional Peruvian poncho.
Rather than leaving a traditionally scooped neck, Gabriela wanted to make it an even more comforting piece by making a high neck that can be worn as is or rolled up.
The yarn is a delicate blend of Cocoa-colored alpaca wool and natural-colored Pima cotton. This mixture makes it possible to obtain a composition that is lighter to wear.
The soft color contrast also offers a noble texture to the weaving.
The Turtleneck Poncho was hand loomed ethically in the Peruvian Andes.
Low stock - 3 items left
Inventory on the way
Length: 34'' or 86 cm
Width: 41.25'' or 104 cm
- All-purpose piece
- Perfect for seasonal transitions
- 56% Alpaca Wool
- 44% Organic Pima Cotton
- 60% Alpaca Wool 40% Pima Cotton - OEKO Tex Certified- GOTS Certified
- Hand washing in cold water
- Use pH-neutral detergent
- Lay flat taway from direct sunlight to dry
- Canada — Free shipping on orders over $140
- Order processed and shipped within Quebec in 3 business days
- Return accepted within 30 days