VENTE DE FERMETURE - vente finale, aucun échange ou remboursement
// 100% Organic Baby Alpaca // Natural color and organic dyes // Ethically produced in Peru
The Jenn was inspired by a weaving stitch called florcita which literally means little flower. Indeed, we find in the Jenn a particularly delicate pattern and made by hand by the artisans of the Andes.
The botanical dyeing of baby alpaca fiber was done by Pichinku Yarns, a small business located in the Sacred Valley in the Cusco region of Peru.
Each of the colors was obtained by different plants from this same region and the process was done entirely by hand by women belonging to an indigenous Quechua community.
The sleeves were assembled one by one by hand using a crochet technique.
The magic of this piece is palpable. A true work of art.
Length: 24'' or 61 cm
Bust: 24'' or 61 cm
- Botanically dyed
- Soft hand
- 100% Baby Alpaca Wool
- 100% organic baby alpaca wool
- Hand washing in cold water
- Use pH-neutral detergent
- Lay flat taway from direct sunlight to dry
- Canada — Free shipping on orders over $140
- Order processed and shipped within Quebec in 3 business days
- Return accepted within 30 days