// 100% Organic peruvian cotton
// Natural color and organic dyes
// Ethically produced in Peru
The Pop & Mambo jacket is entirely hand knitted and made from two varieties of Peruvian cotton: Tangüis cotton and Native cotton.
The two varieties of cotton were spun by hand on a spinning wheel by mixing the two colors into a single yarn.
Cotton being lighter than wool, this jacket is perfect for keeping your body tempered during the changing seasons.
Ethically hand knitted by a group of women in Lima.
*Please note that all hand knitted pieces tend to stretch slightly after being worn. This is an all natural process and is part of the magic of handcrafted clothing.
Low stock - 4 items left
Inventory on the way
Length: 18'' or 46 cm
Bust: 21.5'' or 53.5 cm
- Three-quarter sleeve
- Hand spun cotton
- Blend of Native cotton and Tangüis cotton
- 100% Organic Native Cotton
- 100% Organic Peruvian Cotton
- Hand washing in cold water
- Use pH-neutral detergent
- Lay flat taway from direct sunlight to dry
- Canada — Free shipping on orders over $140
- Order processed and shipped within Quebec in 3 business days
- Return accepted within 30 days