// 100% Organic peruvian cotton
// Natural color and organic dyes
// Ethically produced in Peru
The Pop & Mambo jacket is entirely hand knitted and made from two varieties of Peruvian cotton: Tangüis cotton and Native cotton.
The two varieties of cotton were spun by hand on a spinning wheel by mixing the two colors into a single yarn.
Cotton being lighter than wool, this jacket is perfect for keeping your body tempered during the changing seasons.
Ethically hand knitted by a group of women in Lima.
*Please note that all hand knitted pieces tend to stretch slightly after being worn. This is an all natural process and is part of the magic of handcrafted clothing.
Length: 18'' or 46 cm
Bust: 21.5'' or 53.5 cm
- Three-quarter sleeve
- Hand spun cotton
- Blend of Native cotton and Tangüis cotton
- 100% Organic Native Cotton
- 100% Organic Peruvian Cotton
- Hand washing in cold water
- Use pH-neutral detergent
- Lay flat taway from direct sunlight to dry
- Canada — Free shipping on orders over $140
- Order processed and shipped within Quebec in 3 business days
- Return accepted within 30 days