// 60% organic mérinos wool and 40% organic Alpaca wool
// Natural color and organic dyes
// Ethically produced in Peru
Woven entirely by hand in the Peruvian Highlands. Our version of the Haori Kimono is perfectly crafted using contrasting weaving stitches and yarns that result in a lively, dynamic, and, lush hand.
Our kimonos are vigorous textiles and our bestseller’s artsy pieces. Its sculptural shape makes this garment an artisanal masterpiece.
Each kimono takes about 5 -7 days to weave, and it's an honor for the weavers to ensemble it piece by piece.
Length: 29'' or 73.6 cm
Bust: 32'' or 81 cm
Kimono measurements are taken from highest point of shoulder to the hem.
- Artisanal masterpiece
- Takes about 5 -7 days to weave
- 60% Merino Wool
- 40% Alpaca Wool
- 60% organic mérinos wool and 40% organic Alpaca wool
- Hand washing in cold water
- Use pH-neutral detergent
- Lay flat taway from direct sunlight to dry
- Canada — Free shipping on orders over $140
- Order processed and shipped within Quebec in 3 business days
- Return accepted within 30 days